Sunday, May 8, 2011

Poor neglected Blog

I'm sorry I abandoned you for so long.  Honestly, I didn't realise that so much time had past since our last update.

My last post was referring to us fund raising for Joshua.  We have started with great success.  We are about half way to the target of £3,800.  We have had donations from friends and families.  David has undergone a sponsored wax; raising well over £700.  A colleague of David took part in a kayakathon and raised £145.  Strangers have knocked on our door handing over cash and cheques. David managed to get a plug on TalkSport Radio and a few more donations came in.  My best buddy, Liz, is organising a quiz night. So hopefully  another push towards the target.

Before this year is out Joshua will be having another intensive block of therapy at Bobath.  Without a doubt!

No comments: