Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hope Afterall!

Josh had physio again today. Thankfully Jean came over to take the other kids out, off they trundled to the Museum of Childhood. I got an hour to myself (Josh had a little sleep) to watch Downton Abbey, I do love a good period drama.


I had to explain the opthamologists finding to Joshua's physio's. They were not as doom and gloom as the optamologist. The Bobath principle taught them that the vision can come and go, much like the tightness in his muscles.


They also gave Josh his Leckey's Squiggles Activity Centre, see the picture of our boy enjoying it at home. It gives him the opportunity to sit, supported and interact with us, toys, his surroundings. Also for tummy time to supports can be used to support his little bum which means I get to play with him rather than just supporting his weight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: